Revolution 2.7.4 Released

Martin Baxter mb.ur at harbourhosting.co.uk
Mon Sep 25 15:21:30 EDT 2006

Dar Scott wrote:

> On Sep 24, 2006, at 3:17 PM, Ken Ray wrote:
>
>>> When did 'one year of free updates/maintenance releases/etc.' get
>>> dropped??
>>
>> According to the Internet Wayback machine, this happened sometime
>> early in
>> 2004. I know what you mean, though... I was involved with
>> MetaCard/Revolution before that and so my mindset is still "back
>> there"...
>
> I musta blinked, too.
>
> Is this just Studio or all Editions?  How can one tell?
>
> I'd hate to give poor advice to potential Revolutionaries.
>
> Dar

The website FAQ says:

"Are updates included ? [back to top] All new purchases are valid only
for the version current at the time of purchase. To obtain updates you
need to purchase an update pack which is valid for a year from the date
of purchase.  If you puchase a one year pack with a new license, you
will get a discount."

Mind you, all the product description sections include the "Benefits"
page twice in the menu, so it seems possible that the website is
proofread by the pet haggis. Without making a "puchase" I'm not sure how
one can tell for sure.

Martin Baxter