about Galaxy

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sat Sep 23 04:52:44 EDT 2006

It would be more convenient to the end-users if all these products would be
integrated "by default". This would ensure that user gets 100% functionality
of the product with a single purchase eliminating efforts and time waste
related with what-else-I-have-to-buy. On another hand this would ensure that
third-party tools are sold with every Studio purchase. Maybe there would be
an increase in the price of a bundle, but this might reduce prices for the
third party tools because these would be sold with 100% efficiency (with
each Studio purchase). So the final price of the bundle should be lower than
buying each of those tools separately.

Best wishes
Viktoras