mySQL problem... HELPPPPPP

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 23:15:18 EDT 2006

On 9/23/06, Ton Kuypers <tkuypers at dmp-int.com> wrote:

> I even removed all extra stuff and just sent the query (giving the
> correct result in CocoaMySQL) using the revDataFromQuery command, but
> I keep on getting the same (incorrect) result :-(

Do you get incorrect data when you run revDataFromQuery from the message
box?

Are you using the DB Query builder, harder to troubleshoot, or is this all
hand generated?

When I've experience something similar it is usually because I use global,
local and temporary variables of similar names and occasionally use one out
of context:
gMyDbSqlQuery,lMyDbSqlQuery,tMyDbSqlQuery
gMyDbData,lMyDbData,tMyDbData

Those t's and 'ls can be hard to distinguish with a quick glance at the
Variable Watcher, but obviously some contain newer data and others older.

HTH