about Galaxy

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Mon Sep 25 12:50:20 EDT 2006

What Pierre suggests works fine, but it should be noted that there is
(and has been) a "Remove Galaxy" button in Galaxy prefs for some
time. If this button is clicked, a palette will pop up with a Remove
and a Re-launch button on it. That way you can remove Galaxy from the
environment and also re-launch it later in our session, if desired.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Makers of Galaxy
http://www.daniels-mara.com