Revolution 2.7.4 Released

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sun Sep 24 02:20:18 EDT 2006

On Sep 23, 2006, at 5:16 PM, Luis wrote:

> It's like the printers you buy nowadays: They don't include the
> cable!!!

When Stromberg-Carlson tried to get into the computer biz in the 50s,
they so shorted customers that eventually many customers decided to
just buy just the display or more often just the CRT tubes and build
the computers themselves.  I tried to look for info on SC and
computers of the 50s online and found nothing.  I found radios, CRT
displays, phones, telco switches, film recorders, but not computers.
It looks like nobody even admits to having ordered one.

In this particular case, I agree with Dan.  RunRev provides a good tool.

Dar