Unicode again

Kenji Kojima index at kenjikojima.com
Tue Sep 19 09:07:42 EDT 2006

Viktoras,

I don't think you can type Unicode characters into a table directory.
Create an input field. And put them into a table by a script.

I made Russian sample. I don't know Russian, I just copy words from
one of Russian sites.

go stack url "http://www.kenjikojima.com/runrev/handbook/download/
RussianTableUtf8.rev"

Inside script is same as Japanese version. Don't afraid it works,
unicode is same.
Type your language using comma for the delimiter into field "tInput"
And click on "Set Table"

You may make simpler script for your language.

--
Kenji Kojima
Download: JIKANKEI freeware