Digest Reply Link

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Sep 16 16:10:18 EDT 2006

On Sep 16, 2006, at 11:18 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Friday, September 15, 2006, 1:52:31 PM, you wrote:
>
>> Ya know what would be nice for us Digest users? A link in each
>> message to reply to that message. Otherwise I have to build the reply
>> using copy paste. Just a thought. I don't mind copy pasting the
>> quoted text, but at least an address and a Re: <subject here> would
>> help.
>
> Not sure what you're referring to here. To reply to the list I just
> hit my "Reply" button. Maybe you need a different email client app.

And how does that Reply button know what part of the digest I want to
reply to.  That is, what subject to put into the reply.  Does it know
what part of the digest is in front of me or where I have selected?
The last I used a digest (maybe last century), a digest was just an
email.  Is it somehow smart nowadays?

As in the the chainsaw joke, "What's that noise?!!!"

I liked Robert's idea, but I have a feeling we are missing something.

Dar

--
Dar Scott

Lab, office, home:  +1 505 299 9497