simple mailto hack (Re: Digest Reply Link)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Sep 17 18:49:34 EDT 2006

Folks,

I just checked, like we do with HTTP URLs, the mailto urls can carry
parameters. Each email field can be a param. For example:

mailto:soapdog at mac.com?subject=hello

will open a mail composition window with my mail and the hello
subject, the other fields can be added like you'd do in a CGI call.
This is working on Mac OS X. So, one can change the way the digest
work so that every message in the digest carry a mailto url for
replying to that message.

what about this?

Andre