Call for Media Viewer Test: Windows Users Especially

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Sep 3 00:55:20 EDT 2006

ouch:

OK try this one. the players are set to .mov files and not to .smil
files...
i.e. the player will just try to stream them straight away...

go stack (URL
"http://www.hinduismtoday.com/digital/htde_media-player_no-smil.rev")

Does this hold up... Other windows users are saying it does...
so it shouldn't crash Rev...but at least one says she sees no controllers