How to Debug QT?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Sep 2 23:38:36 EDT 2006

Jack Rarick wrote:

No, doesn't need QT 7+    in fact I've stopped distributing H.264
because Windows users
can't view them as the MPEG10 plug-in is  only lately bundled
in the OS installed on the "home entertainment center" windows boxes.

Many Windows users still don't have it  and may never have it.

I stick to MPEG4 now either extension .mov or .mp4 seems to work
on any windows machine with 6.5.2

Yes, come to think of it, this lady did upgrade to 7+ but others who are
using
6.5.2 are OK. But:  conundrum: other Windows users running
QT 7+ are having no troubles...Rev players perform as expected.