eye-candy GUI design

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Sep 3 15:01:45 EDT 2006

Recently, Viktoras Didziulis wrote:

> do there exist any online resources or books (not necessarily for RR) with
> reusable examples of ways to organize GUI elements and graphical backgrounds
> to get "eye candy" impression for desktop software ? Something similar to
> yearly issues of "Web design index by context". I am in desperate need of
> some inspiration :-)

Maybe you've already seen this, but if you're looking for examples of
alternative UI design, you might try here:
<http://www.tactilemedia.com/samples/applications/>

Chipp Walters has some good stuff too at his site:
<http://www.altuit.com>

And Tereza Snyder has some examples in the portfolio section of her site:
<http://homepage.mac.com/califexsoftware/index.html>

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director