Revolution and the Web, feedback wanted, Part 1 of 3So

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 12:36:07 EST 2006

Jerry,

For me, at least, the big gain would be allowing me to do all my Web
application
development in Rev. (Note, not Web page design, but app development.) It is,
I think, difficult for most people to become truly proficient in too many
languages at once. Being able to build a Rev app and then deploy it to a Web
server/browser combination would for me be a pretty big deal.

Dan