Is it possible to script the choice of a tab in a tabbed button ?

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Fri Nov 24 03:31:13 EST 2006

Le 23 nov. 06 à 21:17, Eric Chatonet a écrit :

> Bonjour André,

Bonjour Éric,

> You have got right replies yet from John.
> But you have to know that a tabbed button is like a menu button.
> So you may use: "set the menuHistory of btn <button identifier> to
> <integer>

Yes, that's what Shao Sean answered to me ; So I got the two solutions.

> About tabbed buttons, The "How to manage tabbed buttons" tutorial
> might help you:
> How to manage tabbed buttons with 2 methods: Multiple cards method
> (each tab is a card) and Groups method (show/hide groups based on
> tab selection).
> And, by script, how to set the tabs names, how to select a tab, how
> to disable or enable a tab, etc.
I am using regularly your tutorials (Tutorial Picker is in due place
in my environment) ; they are in the same time very concise and
accurate.  But yesterday, I don't know why, I did'not think about
checking there.

This morning I red  your "How to manage tabbed buttons" tutorial, and
"voyons ! mais c'est bien sûr !" I would not have to ask the list if
I had read it yesterday ! :-))

Thanks a lot Éric for your reply
have a nice day

André