Surprising little issue

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Fri Nov 24 03:40:08 EST 2006

OK.  I know Rev is a little different.  But when programming using combo
boxes I kind of expected the selected contents of a combo box on a card to
pertain only to the card the selection was made on in a multi-card stack.
However it seems that, unlike fields, this isn't the case and once selected
the option carries over to all cards in the stack.  So...  I assume I could
trap the menu pick and store it somewhere - a custom property or something
like that, but is there a better way to trap the selection so that each card
shows a selection according to what the user wants for that card?  (this is
a card with the contents set as a background object).

Puzzled.

Scott