sql execution

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue May 30 11:44:40 EDT 2006

Trevor Devore's DB Library is an abstraction layer that makes doing
SQL in Rev very manageable. You'll never have to touch 'INSERT', for
instance as he has written a handler to do the inserts from an array.

http://mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/

I use it every day. Free, but Trevor appreciates the paypal donation.

After I started using the library, it all made sense.

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o