passing parameters in a send call.

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon May 22 14:08:16 EDT 2006

On May 22, 2006, at 10:59 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:
> I could use a global, but, we can't nest arrays in Rev and I am
> working with multiple HTTP connections. So what I am doing now is
> holding everything in a global array. Each key has the format of a
> uniqueID & keyName, this way I can fetch the key elements for a
> given HTTP connection by filtering the keys with the uniqueID. This
> is far from optimum approach and I welcome any advise on the topic.

Andre,

FWIW, one technique is to store each connection as an "object" and
just pass the long id of the object around to functions.  You could
just have a group in your library stack that holds "instances" of
http connections.  These could just be Rev buttons or something.  You
can then work with the custom property sets for storing info.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com
trevor at bluemangolearning.com