Enhancements in your opinion?

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Tue May 9 08:28:32 EDT 2006

Fellas, just so we're clear...

Every custom prop I add to a user's work product is done by their
choice. Each preference that adds a custom property is documented in
the Preferences section of Constellation where you can chose whether
or not to use them. In the case of constellation they may amount to
25 to 30 bytes.

Best,

Jerry Daniels