copy file on Mac

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue May 9 05:02:11 EDT 2006

Sarah and Chipp,

Please! Don't set the filetype to empty. This can cause unexpected
results, such as files appearing at random locations in Finder
windows or even off-screen on the desktop, particularly on older
systems. Have mercy with the users of your software. Instead, set the
filetype to "????????".

Thanks,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 9-mei-2006, om 6:12 heeft Chipp Walters het volgende geschreven: