start using and standalones??

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sat Mar 25 13:59:52 EST 2006

I don't see why it wouldn't work, but I have to ask: why are you using
functions rather than handlers when no values need to be returned? Not
that it matters, I'm just curious.

Mark

On 25 Mar 2006, at 18:10, David Burgun wrote:

Hi,

Yes, I think you are right from my experimenting.

I would like to be able to to only stop using a stack when the last
stack that did a start using calls stop using!

Do you think that this would work?

global gLibStackUsageCount

function UtilStartUsing()
add 1 to gLibStackUsageCount