start using and standalones??

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Mar 25 12:52:36 EST 2006

Hi,

I have been experimenting with "start using" in the IDE:

If I have 2 stacks (mainStacks), Test1 and Test2.

If I do: start using "LibStack" in Test1, I can then access functions
in "LibStack" from either Test1 or Test 2.

If I do: stop using "LibStack| in Test1 or Test2 then I cannot access
functions in LibStack from either stack.

Is this the same if I had a standalone app?

I usually ship my RunRev apps as a number of discrete .rev files and
use a Dummy Splash Screen Stack which I build into a Standalone and
launch this to get the ball rolling.

In this case would I need to perform the start using in all stacks
that use the library or just once?

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave