Evolution of Revolution?

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:44:40 EST 2006

In my experience, most of the shortcomings can be overcome. And once they
are overcome, you can save reuse the solution forever.

For example, the table object in Rev is imperfect. It is good for some
things, but it does not do what I need it to do as a user interface.

So, I created my own table object that does exactly what I want.

There are quite a few cases out there where users have created similar
solutions, and are willing to share them with the rest of us.

So, if you share you shortcomings with us, I bet we can help you find a
quick and permanent solution for most of them:)