So long and thanks for all the stacks...

Marielle Lange mlange at lexicall.org
Sat Feb 25 12:10:03 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately, I am in the same position as Xavier and Eric.

I am not reading any of the rev lists anymore, so please contact me
privately or copy my email on things you would like me to read.

My support to the fantastic xTalk language continues, as does my
support to this brilliant community. The codes website and
revolution.widged.com/wiki will continue to run. I won't even even
remove the testimonials page. xTalk is a great product and will
remain so and nobody can change that.

Similarly , I acknowledge the professionalism of many members of the
team and I acknowledge all the very many efforts that have been put
by the technical team in 2.7. I always have been served above my
expectations by Heather, their secretary.

My problems are primarily, if not exclusively, with their manager's
way of treating customers. As I want to give them every chance to
resolve these problems, I won't write more here.

Marielle

--------
Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguist

Alternative emails: mlange at blueyonder.co.uk,