Followup on disabled files in 2.7

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 23:22:00 EST 2006

> Is anyone having (or not having) a problem opening stacks saved in 2.7
> - without using the Recent Files menu?
> Has anyone made a new standalone in 2.7 - and been able to open stacks
> saved in 2.7?

I have done this. I have a configuration app that reads one of the
substacks of a second app. I had to re-build the config app using 2.7,
but once I did this, it was able to open the stack from the second app
(also built using 2.7) without any problem.

This is using OS X 10.4.4 ona couple of different computers, but I
didn't check the filetypes.

Sarah