Revolution Media

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Wed Feb 15 21:09:03 EST 2006

> -- except apparently it sort of doesn't. I got from Rev a
> message inviting me to buy an upgrade pack for my Dreamcard.
> I wrote back in puzzlement because I'd thought just what you
> say. The return message points out that the DC up-pack is
> good for a year while the Media purchase -- for the same
> price -- is one time only, and suggests that the two have
> different features. But the disappearance of Dreamcard from
> the Rev website (unless I've gone blind) makes this hard to
> comprehend in detail.

"(Database access not available in Revolution Media)" is right in the middle
of the features page.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network
http://www.paradigmasoft.com