OT: LA Company Looking For MC/Rev Programmer

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Aug 16 17:22:50 EDT 2006

I'm doing freelance for a client of mine in Beverly Hills, CA, and he's
looking for someone to help out on his project. Here's what he says:

---
I own a small growing software company. All of our programming has been
written in MetaCard by Ken. We are looking for a MetaCard (MC) programmer to
work with Ken on a regular basis, perhaps 20 hours a week, perhaps more to
get started.

We're also interested in hiring a non-MC programmer we can train in MC to
work full-time in our office (unless there's a fulltime MC programmer
available).  We think this could be a programmer or recent computer science
graduate with experience developing with one or more programming (C++, Java,
Visual Basic, etc.) or scripting languages (Director, Flash, Javascript,
etc.), preferably on a Macintosh platform. Knowledge of xTalk languages
(Toolbook, HyperCard, Revolution, etc.) would be a plus.
---

The company is in Los Angeles; if you are interested or know someone who
might be, please have them contact me offlist.

Thanks!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/