Changes to Rev Search Engine

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 03:29:07 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I just changed all my web pages to PHP so if you have any bookmarked
or linked from your site, please change the link for any page from
.html to .php

The links in the Rev search engine will also be broken.

To change them, go to the Rev Docs and click "Search". In the new
search window that appears, click the "Web Database" button. Hold down
the mouse button to get a menu and make sure "Web Database" is the one
with the tick. If not, select it.

Type "sarah" in the search field and you will get a bunch of links,
but the ones starying with "Sarah_" are the ones that are now wrong.

Select the "Sarah_" links one by one and right click on the "Display"
button at the bottom to get a popup menu.  Choose "Delete..." and
delete each of these links.

Right-click on the "Display" button again and choose "Add Web
Reference...". Enter the data for the following four links:
   Sarah_Libs <http://www.troz.net/Rev/libraries.php>
   Sarah_Misc <http://www.troz.net/Rev/misc.php>
   Sarah_Plugins <http://www.troz.net/Rev/plugins.php>
   Sarah_Tutorials <http://www.troz.net/Rev/tutorials.php>