Installerless installation on OSX?

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sun Apr 16 07:19:02 EDT 2006

In order to get a background picture the image file must reside on
the disk image itself.  Create the image (a JPEG will work) and copy
it to the disk image.  In the Finder choose "Show View Options" from
under the "View" menu and set the background to "Picture"  After
setting the background picture use a utility like XRay  to set the
image file to invisible.
-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)