videograbber sound encoding preferences

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Sun Apr 16 06:37:27 EDT 2006

Paolo,

Try the following command just before starting to record:

RevSetVideoGrabAudio true, audiochannels, audiobits, audiofrequeny

audiochannels = 1 or 2
audiobits = 8 or 16
audiofrequency = 11025, 22050 or 44100

I tend to use:

RevSetVideoGrabAudio true, "1", "8", "11025"

Hope that helps.
Richard Miller
Imprinter Technologies