Not getting it

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Apr 8 04:51:26 EDT 2006

On 4/8/06 8:01 AM, "Robert Sneidar" <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

Hi Robert,

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

> Are you saying I have to create a custom property with the path to
> the valentina functions? > What should I name the property??

NO

> Are you
> saying I have to insert the V4REV_Macho into the command hierarchy?

NO

> What EXACTLY am I supposed to do??

> I call Valentina_Init(10 * 1024 *  1024) and I just get a script error!
>
> I, being a dolt, need a step by  step list of things to do to get a blank
> Revolution stack prepped to  work with databases.

Okay let's try to see what is not clear. It seems you are newbie to
Revolution itself.

It says
> "It could be done using "Stack Property Inspector"

* You have some stack open, right?

* do right mouse click and choose "Stack Property Inspector"
    you will see Stack Property Inspector Window.

* in its top menu choose "External References"

* here you can see button with Folder. Click it, and choose V4REV_macho
    Now it is listed in list of references.

If you open V4RB Examples project and check this, you will see here

        V4REV_2\V4REV_win.dll
        V4REV_2/V4REV_Macho

NOW Revolution will see Valentina functions.

P.S. I also recommend to use Trevor's library
    People says a lots of good thing about it

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology