Had Revolution for over a year and I still can't run a stack file

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sat Apr 8 09:26:49 EDT 2006

I have had Rev for over a year now (Studio version) and I STILL cannot
run a stack file (by double clicking on it OR using "Open With...") and
have a cursor show up.  As soon as the pointer enters anywhere in the
stack window, it disappears.  I't's still there because if I carefully
move it, I can press buttons and enter text and such but I just can't
see the cursor.

Surely not everyone has this problem because it tends to make the
product useless.  I asked this question over a year ago and never got
the problem fixed.  I'm running 2.7.1 on WinXP (and I've tried every
version from 2.5 on and DreamCard) always with the same result.  I'd
really like to use this product but it you can only see a cursor when
you have the IDE running, it would be pointless to develop anything for
a customer.

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong

Len Morgan.