Weird image problems with large images on Windows

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Fri Sep 16 02:25:41 EDT 2005

I've built a new version of my photo app on Windows, and I'm having a
very strange problem resizing large images, and want to see if anyone
else has seen this.

Machine: Windows 2000.

Photo size: 1536 x 2048.

Resizing the photo to 110 x 110 max.

Problem: I can set the fileName of an image to this photo file, but it
won't resize properly, and calling export as jpeg on the image throws
an error.

BUT, if I login to the same machine via Terminal services, using the
SAME account, and the SAME .exe file, and the SAME photo -- the app
runs flawlessly.

Has anyone else seen this?

(oh yes, Rev 2.2)

Regards,