Geometry - setting from script

David Bovill david at openpartenrship.net
Thu Oct 20 10:48:08 EDT 2005

If I have a group that resizes nicely using the geometry manager -
say it fills the whole card - but now I want to shrink it to occupy a
smaller size on the card (and the geometry manager to continue
resizing the group proportionally).... how to do?

I have read about "revCacheGeometry" - which I think should do the
job after shrinking the group - but how to shrink the group to a new
rect in the same way that resizing the stack by hand would do?