This is what REALLY SUCKS about whingeing

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Nov 26 15:27:32 EST 2005

Roger....

Interestingly, I have *never* encounhtered most of the anomalies
mentioned in this thread and I program in Rev exclusively on OS X.

Yeah, I'm a MacBigot and I may just be blissfully unaware of these
issues. But I've written hundreds of small code snippets for books
and articles and more than a dozen commercial-grade apps, to say
nothing of a larger number of small utilities, test stacks, demos,
proofs-of-concept, etc., and I just don't have the experience with OS
X that you report here.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html