lock screen doesn't!

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Nov 20 13:20:07 EST 2005

On 11/20/05 8:26 AM, "Raymond E. Griffith" <rgriffit at ctc.net> wrote:

> I wonder if adding the following might achieve what you are looking for:
>
>  on mouseUp
>    open invisible stack "OtherStack" to false

Actually you don't need the "to false" part of this (I'm sure it was a
copy/paste error)... but Raymond's right that this would be a good way to
get the data you need... here's how it works:

If you execute 'open invisible stack "OtherStack"', Rev will open the stack
and make it the stack that has the focus, so you can then use phrases like
"this stack" to refer to it.

So I think if you change your "go" to "go invisible" (or "go inv") you can
accomplish what you're looking for, and take out the lock screens, so it
looks like this:

on mouseUp
     push cd
     go inv stack "OtherStack"
    -- do what you want to do with "OtherStack"
     pop cd
end mouseUp

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software