lock screen doesn't!

AbilityForms at aol.com AbilityForms at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 07:05:02 EST 2005

In a message dated 11/19/05 11:58:23 PM, kray at sonsothunder.com writes:

> >> Lock screen is really "lock window" and so only affects changes to the
> >> current stack. What is the effect you're trying to achieve? Is
> "OtherStack"
> >> another mainstack, or is it a substack? Is it open or closed at the time
> you
> >> run this code?
> >>
> >> Hi Ray,
> >
> > "OtherStack" is another mainstack. It might be open or closed at the time
> > use the handler. Does that make a difference?
>
> Not really, but I'm still not sure what effect you're trying to achieve...
> if you're in stack A, push the current card, open stack "B" with "go" (which
> puts "B" on top of "A") and then pop the card, you go back to stack "A",
> with stack "B" behind "A". Is this what you're trying to accomplish? The
> appearance of a stack opening *behind* another stack?

Hi Again Ray,

No, I go to other mainstacks frequently to collect data for insertion into
the starting stack. I don't want to display the other mainstack though while
this is going on. I can't just refer to these other stacks though because I have
to organize the data first. I don't think I can do that remotely. Things like
marking and sorting stacks that aren't open aren't possible, are they?

Joe