"rather not have apps... from a web page"

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Mar 26 05:28:47 EST 2005

It's rather handy in secure environments where you need access to network
information! It's much more interesting in terms of practical and easy
access than security. If you have security worries, then you surely didn't
secure your system fully - although I agree it's not easy to do soo 100%.

cheers
Xavier