Disappearing edit commands

graham samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Sat Mar 26 05:57:24 EST 2005

I have a longish script in a stack (about 800 lines: not **that**
long), and I find that while I'm working on it using a Mac running
10.3.8 and RR 2.5.1, my ability to do copy the script's text with
Command-C, cut with Command-X and paste with Command-V just disappears.
I get a flash in the IDE's menu bar, but no result. If I choose these
functions from the IDE's menu, everything works as normal. Other
scripts in the same file don't seem to suffer from this problem, and I
don't appear to have any other odd side-effects.

Has anyone seen anything like this? I can't guess what I'm doing wrong.

Graham