[noob here]mouseloc<0?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Mar 26 04:03:04 EST 2005

Hi Mikey. Welcome to RR.

You can always:

set the loc of stack "fred" to screenloc()

to get the stack in the middle of your screen.
Of course you can also:

set the loc of stack "fred" to -2000,-2000

to get the stack off the screen. You probably have your virtual desktop
settings getting in the way. Check your Display Properties and make sure
the screen on your laptop is the primary screen.

Regarding some of the other stuff:

You can alt-ctrl (Win) or command-option (Mac) click on any object to
edit it's script.

Under the Edit menu you will find a powerful Find and Replace which will
search entire projects for you. Or, you can click the binoculars on
bottom right of the script window to go instantly into search & replace
mode for a script.

ctrl-shift-S will allow you to edit the script of a stack.
ctrl-shift-C will allow you to edit the script of a card.

You might want to check out some of the altPugins, especially altArchive
which makes serialize backups of your projects as you go.

They're fee and at:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altPluginCover/about.htm

best,

Chipp