Turning off the script editor's auto-format feature

Mark Waddingham 36degrees at runrev.com
Wed Jun 29 07:51:16 EDT 2005

Hi Bob,

If you go to the Script Editor pane of the Preferences panel you can
disable the auto-format feature there.

Disabling this option stops the Script Editor from attempting to auto-
format your code as you type - including not doing auto-complete.

However, there is still one caveat, if you press tab then it auto-
formats the current handler, rather than putting a 'tab-level' indent
in.

I have just checked this and it appears to work straight-away, but if it
is still not working for you try restarting Revolution.

Warmest Regards,

Mark Waddingham
Chief Technical Officer.