compileIt for revolution?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Jun 29 07:36:02 EDT 2005

Geoff Canyon wrote:

> The file doesn't appear to be accessible within RevOnline. I get an
> error message file-not-found when I try it. If the code in question
> is of a manageable size and format (no really long lines) then
> posting it here is likely the best option. Otherwise (and in any
> case), can you re-upload the stack, or make it available some other way?

There's a problem with RevOnline. Here's the central part of Jon's code

  -- move image data into im1
  repeat with r = 1 to imH
    repeat with c = 1 to imW

      #need to reverse for Mac and post MC 2.4.2 engines!!
      if the platform is "MacOS" or version()>"2.4.2" then
        put charToNum(char tPos + 4 of timagedata) into tB1[r,c]
        put charToNum(char tPos + 3 of timagedata) into tG1[r,c]
        put charToNum(char tPos + 2 of timagedata) into tR1[r,c]
      else
        put charToNum(char tPos + 1 of timagedata) into tB1[r,c]
        put charToNum(char tPos + 2 of timagedata) into tG1[r,c]
        put charToNum(char tPos + 3 of timagedata) into tR1[r,c]
      end if
      put tPos + 4 into tPos
    end repeat
  end repeat

on ComputeHistogram
  repeat with i = 0 to maxHist
    put 0 into histo[i]
  end repeat
  repeat with r = 1 to imH
    repeat with c = 1 to imW
      put Brightness(c, r) into i
      add 1 to histo[i]
    end repeat
  end repeat
end ComputeHistogram

on ApplyTransferFunction
  local b
  repeat with r = 1 to imH
    repeat with c = 1 to imW
      put Brightness(c, r) into b
      put (transfer[b] + 1) / (b + 1) into adjFactor
      AdjustBrightness(r, c, adjFactor)
      end repeat
  end repeat