Slider values

Michael J. Lew michaell at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jun 9 02:17:05 EDT 2005

Well done Brian. Yes, setting the (invisible) lineIncrement property
to zero fixes the numbers.

I didn't notice that the little ticks were wrong. I don't know how to fix them.

Your initial comments regarding a new user are exactly my sentiments.

There are a couple of bugs in scrollbar objects in addition to such
unexpected behaviour. I would like to see them cleaned up
substantially at some stage. They are awkward to use in any
quantitative way because their lineInc, pageInc and numberFormat
properties are all interlinked.

--
Michael J. Lew

Senior Lecturer