[OT] RevCentral Newsletter Number 3

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Jun 9 02:05:44 EDT 2005

Hey gang,

Dan and I've got another issue of RevCentral Newsletter waiting for you
hot off the presses. If haven't already seen it in your InBox, then you
can subscribe (free) at:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/revCentral/revCentralHome/default.htm

This issue's chock full of neat stuff. Dan tells us in detail more about
RevCon West and you get to put some faces to pictures of the speakers
there. We're closing in on 60 attendees! (a couple more signed up today,
it's not too late!)

There's also news about a new altBrowser for Tiger along with some very
interesting news from Daniels-Mara. And, lastly a great tip on how to
get started creating GREAT WIDGETS using the DEEP MASK feature of 2.6.

If you're not subscribed, you can view the newsletter at:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/revCentral/Number3/default.htm

Look forward to seeing many of you in Monterey! :-)

-Chipp