finding "global" procedures

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Jun 1 20:36:18 EDT 2005

I'm not sure I want to insert a message handler in the normal message
passing hierarchy. I don't want it to ever be called automatically.   I
want to be able to call a handler manually, from another handler.  At
the moment, unless the two handlers are in the same "file", I can't call
it because I can't "see" it.  I just want to be able to declare a
handler that can be invoked manually from anywhere in the program.  This
is a visibility issue.

I hope I'm making this clear[er].

:)

Jon