No subject

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Wed Jun 1 21:28:08 EDT 2005

> The choice is his.  It's never too late to "rejoin the family of
> nations". :)
>
> --
> Richard Gaskin
> Fourth World Media Corporation

LOL! It is good to see this topic lighten up a bit. As displaced as Ben's
values seem to be, I for one do not support a lynching, even in a digital
arena. Even good ole' Richmond every now and then had good input on this
list. I do not mean to say that Richmond in any way resembles this Pirate
Ben, only that his personality and outlook is "different" than the
majority, and diversity is a good thing. The reality is that ignoring
stupid stuff (for visualization... a flame) is far better than pouring
gasoline on it.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>