(no subject)

John Ridge ridge11103 at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 30 08:20:33 EDT 2005

I'm in the habit of pasting text from a specific website into a stack
I use for keeping research notes. I'm surprised and pleased that the
Paste command copes with styled text - even better, I can then re-
format the text, changing fontsize and font, and still keep other
styled elements such as colour.

But for some reason (maybe the website has just been redesigned?)
there is now no white space between paragraphs. No problem, I thought
- I'll script my "New Note" button to do all the work, including the
pasting - so after checking the docs I tried

set the htmlText of fld "Notes" to the clipboarddata["HTML"]

which is fine. But my attempts to add white space seem to be
destroying all the styling...

I've tried

which I thought was pretty subtle. Hmm... I must be missing something
obvious here, as usual.

TIA for any help

Best wishes
John