mySQL database query

James Spencer jspencer78 at mac.com
Tue Jul 5 21:59:03 EDT 2005

As long as we are talking about mySQL, is there a way to
programatically refresh a database query?  I have a master/detail
form which includes a button to delete the currently selected record
and this works fine insofar as it deletes the record from the
database but the fields and table all still show the record I just
deleted.  I can "manually" refresh using a button tied to the refresh
SQL action but I would like to force the refresh upon deletion of the
record.  I can't find a transcript command which will force the tied
fields to show the correct data without the additional user action of
clicking another button.

James P. Spencer
Rochester, MN

jspencer78 at mac.com

"Badges??  We don't need no stinkin badges!"