PDFs in QT Player -- Hot Links Challenge

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Jul 6 15:17:00 EDT 2005

On Jul 6, 2005, at 4:09 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> The new altBrowser for Tiger will open up PDF's within an
> altBrowser window. (Works on PC's too).
>
> -Chipp

Chipp,

that's marvelous!!!! Can you tell me if we can code our way to flip
pages and if there's a way to zoom? Using QT Player, every 75 secs
increment will flip a page, and by changing the rect of the player
you achieve zoom. The only last piece is searching... but that is
hard. I'd like to know if you guys have any way to interact with the
pdf being displayed.

Cheers
andre