Printing Hell

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Jan 25 07:08:22 EST 2005

Well, it's not just text, it's the whole printed card, including my
nice, neat graphic boxes. The size difference translates to about 2
points of text size. I don't generally do much printing with my rev
apps, but the two or three times I've had a go, this size difference
has come up. I doubt if I'd have minded much, except for the fact that
it generally means the card won't fit on the page, so it's not
especially subtle....is it just me? This has been on two different OS X
laptops, and two different printers, across perhaps 3 or 4 versions of
Rev, which is why I've assumed that it's Rev that's doing or not doing
something that it should. Is there some OS setting I should know about?

BTW, I will now eat humble pie for my misplaced sarcasm to Kevin, I
have indeed got an unlock key for the RevOnline Tutorials, so apologies
to Kevin. Haven't yet finished reading, but so far no mention of some
of the issues I've been whinging about.

Cheers,

Mark