Hard Drive serial number

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Jan 25 06:06:09 EST 2005

Paul Salyers wrote:

> < RB gobbledygook snipped >
>
> This is the code I have in VB for a hard drive serial number. Can some
> one help me convert this to Rev?

I can't tell what the RB code does - but if it really is "get the hard
drive serial number" then you should be able to find the function that
Ken Ray recently published to this list. A search of the archive should
find it (around mid-January). It is multi-platform, so if you only need
the Win part of it, it could be shortened.

-- Alex.