from list to card via double click

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 9 17:57:03 EST 2005

I was hoping Bob would know what the double click thing was, because I
couldn't remember. (actually I didn't know)

But Iwasinahurrytoanswerthequestion because I rarely know the answer and by
the time I've checked it out sixotherpeoplehavegotinbeforeme.

There's many a slip between mouse and click - less haste with cut and paste.

But apart from that I got it right. Wow!

Pat